These are our most popular boat lifts we sell. They are available with a variety of options to custom fit your needs. They are available in Aluminum or galvanized construction.
All of these lifts include welded top beams, grease free bearing blocks, Stainless Steel Cables, machined aluminum winders, custom cradles, Aqua marine Supply Flat Plate Hoist kits with AOS Motors stainless Steel hardware on any parts going into the water, and our 10 year structural guarantee.
All top mount lifts are available with cradles or with slings. On our sling lifts we provide “spreader bars” that span across the width of the slip and attach to the top beams. This is to prevent the pilings from leaning into each other when the weight of the boat is on the lift. Most of our competitors leave this detail up to you, or will provide you with wood, which has a tendency to warp and not sustain the weight. Our Sling lifts come standard with 16’ slings, with longer slings available at an additional charge.
Breeze Boat Lifts Top Mounts range in weight capacities from 4,000 lbs to 40,000 lbs. The heavier lifts (20K and above) require 8 pilings, and the 16k lift requires 6 pilings. All of the others sit atop 4 pilings.
Options on our Top Mount Lifts include:
- GEM Remote control – Either with or without auto stop features. All Lifts 20k or above include 4 motor remotes with auto stop at no additional cost.
- Pontoon bunks either flat mounted or mounted on “v” brackets.
- Low profile design
- 4 Easy Roll guide posts are designed to help you center your boat on the cradle
- Aqua Marine Supply e-drives (Direct Drive Gear Units)
- Custom made sailboat bunks (and special support bunks for stepped hull boats)
- 4,000 lbs.
- 6,000 lbs.
- 8,000 lbs.
- 10,000 lbs.
- 12,000 lbs.
- 16,000 lbs.
- 20,000 lbs.
- 25,000 lbs.
- 30,000 lbs.
- 35,000 lbs.
- 40,000 lbs.
- All Lifts 20,000 lb and above come with Customized bunk configuration, Autostop Remote Control, and Heavy Duty gearplates or e-Drive Direct Drive Gear Units